I saw it today and cried twice whilst watching it. I also laughed my ass off and feel in love with every character. It tore my heart in two and split my sides whilst laughing. I’m so happy and hyped after watching it. That soundtrack tho. Chris Pratt is God. I really need to shut up now.
Best £3.50 I’ve EVER spent.
Sooooo good! Soooooo good! I have not seen any plot twists coming! They just hit you in the face like blam!
Well my uni’s city. The biggest fucking house party (friday after next), foam party tomorrow night, I get to see my one of my best friends on Tuesday, I’m living with good friendsss (finally). I’m so excited!
I’ve always thought it would be super funny to comment “she/he got kik?” on an instagram photo someone posts of their younger sibling/niece/nephew
- but everyone would get all butthurt, sad and politically correct on me
and I can’t stop smiling. He’s like the funnest person ever.
just tell the people - ur not that special
So pumped for this house party on the 26th. I want every cold refreshment there is. Ice water, absinthe, fresh pigs blood… Idc I’m going all out.
- This show is wayyyyy better than expected
- I’m tryna appreciate Stiles but all I can think is “the writers copied and pasted Seth Cohen into this”
- Lydia Martin is NOTHINGGG like Tumblr led me to believe
- I don’t like Lydia Martin
To be fair, I’m pretty sure I’m wrong about everything (coz character development, coz 4 seasons). I’m just glad I finally got round to starting it.